TECHNET Archives

March 2014

From:
Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:28:52 +0000
Back around  12-15 years ago the Universal Instruments Area Array consortium was doing quite a  bit of work  on  this topic.
Most of their immediate work is for consortium members only, but I think it is made public after 5 years.
I recall attending several presentation on this topic.

Rich Kraszewski
PLEXUS