TECHNET Archives

March 2014

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:53:53 -0500
And their healing rate is much faster if they can sink their feet into
some warm soil.

Doug Pauls

From:   "David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>
Date:   03/31/2014 10:44 AM
Subject:        Re: [TN] Element Quiz Question Answer
Sent by:        TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Brian - Kloumpios's injuries were fairly severe. He has some pain
medication but I suspect he'll be needing more (once Steve posts the
pictures, you'll understand why). But gnomes are very hardy folk and I
suspect spending the week with you (plus a bottle of super glue) will do
wonders for his legs.

Dave