TECHNET Archives

March 2014

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2014 11:34:19 -0400
Steve and others,
I have not compared the list (lots of stuff to do after coming back from
APEX), but I think you will find additional labs that can do the work from
this IPC list.
Bev

http://www.ipc.org/4.0_Knowledge/4.1_Standards/test/testing_labs.htm