TECHNET Archives

March 2014

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:35:07 +0200
Also the Eiffel Towers in the classic Alec Guinness film The Lavender
Hill Mob http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lavender_Hill_Mob

I was under the impression that weight is always used for chemical
proportionality, in this case the molecular weight of the intermetallic
compound.

Brian