TECHNET Archives

February 2014

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:28:26 -0500
Hi Patrick,

I didn't get the link to the picture. Please send to me directly and I'll ask a friend at Enthone who is very skilled in this sort of issue (his hobby is antique radio restoration).

Bob

Sent from my iPhone