TECHNET Archives

February 2014

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2014 16:32:53 -0600
Sigh.  It was cubic slugs per fortnight.  How the hell did you ever make
it through engineering school?

And I don't think a Diet Coke addict can point fingers at a Diet Dew
addict...

Doug Pauls

From:   "David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>
Date:   02/05/2014 04:24 PM
Subject:        [TN] NTC RE: [TN] NTC Friday Element Quiz Answer
Sent by:        TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Robert - sorry, I won't be much help. I am still trying to figure out
where Doug got  "slugs/fortnight" as a unit of measure. Probably a Diet Mt

Dew issue again.

Dave