TECHNET Archives

February 2014

From:
Paul Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2014 07:39:07 -0800
Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the ideas. The sputtering is one we really hadn't considered
and I am very interested into looking into it more.

I'll send you the guide directly and if you are interested in seeing
what the boards look like they are on the cover of Time magazine, Feb
17, 2014 edition.

- Paul

--
Omni Circuit Boards Ltd.