TECHNET Archives

February 2014

From:
Phil Bavaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2014 16:50:36 +0000
Constant monitoring is very good at catching my old dry skin.   I always have to put lotion on in order not to have the alarm sound.  In general, constant monitoring systems are very useful as long as the operator actually puts on the wriststrap and connects to the system.

If you are reacting to every time the system beeps, you might be over-reacting.   If the system is beeping while no motion is going on, I would investigate.   If the system is beeping due to dry skin or improper wearing of the strap, then I am afraid you will have to make some corrections in your procedure.