TECHNET Archives

February 2014

From:
Ioan TEMPEA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ioan TEMPEA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:50:13 -0500
Henry,

There should not be any issues with automated CC, if the programming is properly made!

I'm sure SCS can help you troubleshoot (pressure, nozzle type, etc.), but I just want to draw your attention that splattering might not be only from bouncing coating, but also droplets coming straight from the nozzle, especially at points where the coating direction changes. Sharp angles in head movement and spray head rotation will always generate splashes.
Also, do you validate the viscosity of the diluted coating, Zahn cup, or you simply rely on combining the right volumes?

Regards,

Ioan Tempea, P. Eng.
Manufacturing Engineer
Satellite Systems
MDA
21025 TransCanada Highway
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Qc, Canada H9X 3R2
Tel: +1-514-457-2150-3556
www.mdacorporation.com

This e-mail, and any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information. Any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments for any purposes that have not been specifically authorized by the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies and attachments.