TECHNET Archives

February 2014

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:07:18 -0400
Hi Keith
We are using a nitrogen generator from OnSite Gas to feed our selective
solder machine. Not sure of the purity, I didn't spec the machine. Works
well, but it drinks a lot of compressed air so consider that you may
have to add capacity there as well.

regards,

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer