TECHNET Archives

February 2014

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:42:03 -0700
Hi Phil,

I don't know, I want to talk with someone at Avago to clear things up, I
just spotted that note in the datasheet when we quoted the board.

The board in question uses two of these little jewels, and the customer
tells us that they've had problems with them in the previous builds, and
was asking me if there was anything I could recommend to improve the
yields. Didn't tell me what the issue was, just said that they've had
problems with them...

Boy-o-boy, I can already tell that this is gonna  be fun.

Steve