TECHNET Archives

February 2014

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 08:54:58 +0000
Hello everybody

Just let you know that I am watching intently. I guess the best approach is to discuss this at the Las Vegas meetings.

As regards Brian’s Microcontaminometer and the Contaminometer that we now manufacture to his original quality levels, we can do what Brian mentions but, the burning question is, what is the ideal condition for components against which we can make a measure.

If anyone has any questions let me know and I will do what I can to answer them.

Anyone want some water, we have plenty to get rid of?

Graham
Gen3 Systems