TECHNET Archives

February 2014

From:
"Kile, Judy K (GE Healthcare)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Kile, Judy K (GE Healthcare)
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:38:56 +0000
Timing is everything - I was looking for something else and ran across this - it may be useful.   http://panasonic.net/procurement/green/
Judy