TECHNET Archives

January 2014

From:
Matthias Mansfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Matthias Mansfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 11:05:13 +0100
Victor, do you have a *.brd file and need help how to open it (if it
is no gerber format, maybe you can look with an ASCII editor in the
file) or someone requested you to generate "*.brd" but didn't tell
you how?
Which PCB layout system do you use?

*.brd ist the extension of CAD files from really many different CAD
software packages. Not only Allegro, definitely EAGLE, and I'm quite
sure many other. I'd guess about 40% use *.brd, other 40% *.pcb , 20%
the rest...
I don't know whether any CAM packages use *.brd as extension for
their own format.

--
Unsere Korrespondenz wird vermutlich von diversen Geheimdiensten
mitgelesen. Wollen Sie das erschweren, mailen wir uns gerne mit