TECHNET Archives

January 2014

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:53:10 -0400
Hillman is the mole?

Hey you don't have to kill us, just distract us and all will be
forgotten.  Like this:

Frito-Lay makes Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos!!!  Finally!
<http://www.napajapan.com/Product.asp?product=1808>

regards,

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer