TECHNET Archives

January 2014

From:
Bob Wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:08:34 -0600
Steve:

Thanks for the detailed response.

SME means Subject Matter Expert (Sorry for the acronyms in our small little
world of instruction and consulting I assumed (makes and A__ out of You and
Me)) .

Do you know of a competant Applications Engineer at any of these firms to
speak with?

Thanks

Bob

--