TECHNET Archives

January 2014

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:39:19 -0500
All,

I need updated information on the occurrence of counterfeit materials in making printed circuit boards.  The information I need is either reported in the literature, or information you have experienced directly - not  "I heard that so-and-so got boards with fake solder mask, etc".

I am the moderator of the 2014 IPC Expo Buzz Session on Counterfeits, and want to update the comments Lionel Fullwood makes in the 2008 video below.  I think I was the moderator of the "Interest Session" from Expo at that time also.  If I get enough constructive information from you all, I will put together some sort of action item for Doug Pauls and the Technical Activities Executive Committee (TAEC) at Expo.

If you want to report, but remain anonymous to TechNet, contact me off line. I do that by clicking the "reply al" button, and then just deleting the [log in to unmask] address.

Thanks in advance - Denny Fritz.

Prior link to RealTime with PCB007 -

Try this link: http://www.realtimewith.com/pages/show.cgi?rtwsid=10&rtwvid=384&c=0

Ray