TECHNET Archives

January 2014

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 08:14:44 -0600
Dewey,
I like this one.  I think the OA definitions are very workable.

One of my esteemed colleagues here (Rob, who is a Technet Lurker)
suggested Chromatic Aberration, which I will try to use internally just to
irritate certain individuals.

As to your final suggestion, there are too many things here at Rockwell
Collins already covered using that name, the worst being the level of
intended violence of an assembled mob bearing tar and chicken feathers.
"How ugly is the mob?  Has not gotten to Doug level yet..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq1KeyEARBU

Doug Pauls