TECHNET Archives

January 2014

From:
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:30:56 +0000
While I cannot comment as the case is ongoing, I wish to state that I do have faith in the FEQAB to fairly and consciously determine the correct action to take in this matter, else I would not have bothered with an appeal. I would also like to state that whatever the outcome of this case, I will accept it and even in the circumstance that my appeal is denied, I will not denigrate nor slander the members of FEQAB as others have done in the past, as their job is a difficult one and the rewards are meager.
R. D. Stadem