TECHNET Archives

December 2013

From:
Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 21:33:15 +0200
Pls read Werner Engelmeier white paper for PCBs spec.

--

Best Regards,

*Reuven Rokah*

Mobile: 972-52-6012018
Tel:        972-3-9360688
Fax:          076-5100674
 <http://www.rokah-technologies.com/>[log in to unmask]
www.rokah-technologies.com

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains
information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary of Rokah
Technologies. If you have received this transmission in error, please
inform me by e-mail, phone or fax, and then please delete all of the
original files and all other copies exist.