TECHNET Archives

December 2013

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:16:09 +0000
I wouldn't worry about that. When Doug told the dancer, who was Russian that the boys were married she said "don't worry, I tar those two for'yah"!
Dewey