TECHNET Archives

December 2013

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 19:55:42 +0000
" You don't see bears or wolves on hot tin roofs going Poof."
Bears and wolves commonly contain catnium as a result of ingestion.
Bears sometimes go "Poof" after placement on a hot tin roof momentarily after exceeding tensile strength of tin roof, which is derated by temperature increase. Wolves, on the other hand, are far to machismo to go "poof"... ever... for any reason.

The missing 3rd cat: http://www.thecatsbreeds.net/gallery/sphynx-cat/sphynx_cat_2.jpg

" If I analyze a solution and see sodium ions, where do you think it came from?  Americium?  Sodium ions come from sodium, magnesium ions come from magnesium, cations come from cats, etc. "
Rock solid logic!

My vote is to overturn the rejection and nominate for the Nobel Prize in Chemistry.

Ed Popielarski
Engineering Manager

                               970 NE 21st Ct.
                              Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277