TECHNET Archives

December 2013

From:
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 13:50:07 +0000
If the PWB is flat on one side, I would use a good Xacto blade and a paper cutter of the type that slides, not the type that shears. By placing the stop exactly .25" past the blade, you should be able to lightly score the line two or three times until it cuts through each .25" strip. After you get the 12 strips of 12, cut them crosswise using the same paper cutter until they are all singulated.