TECHNET Archives

December 2013

From:
"jrusseau.precisionanalysts.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, jrusseau.precisionanalysts.com
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 17:31:52 -0500
Dave,

I am going to guess sulfur.

I wasn't sure of the bonus question, so I had to look it up.  The following
response is provided with the assumption that my answer is correct.
Sulfur from Sanskrit shulbari which means "copper's enemy" since Sulfur
readily reacts with copper after which the copper loses it's metallic
properties.  This was taken from Wikipedia.

On a different note, can I commandeer this string to wish all of you a very
Blessed Christmas and / or Happy Holidays!

Best Regards,

Joe Russeau