TECHNET Archives

December 2013

From:
"Ahmad, Syed" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ahmad, Syed
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:58:55 +0000
Separation of fibers would be a different failure mode than hollow fibers though in some cases they may have the same electrical effect/signature. Her is a chance to separate different observations/symptoms/causes and may be give them different names to distinguish them from one another.