TECHNET Archives

December 2013

From:
Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:04:30 -0800
some copper plate processes but down electroless then "flash plate" a
layer of ED copper.  Next put down resist pattern to plate.
I suspect that's what you see here.

Charles W. Brummer | 3M Manufacturing Engineer
3M Electronic Solutions Division
3M Canoga Park, 8357 Canoga Ave. | Canoga Park, CA 91304
Office: 818 734 4930
[log in to unmask] | www.3M.com

This message (including any attachments) may contain material, non-public
information or proprietary information and is for the intended recipients
only. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notify the sender
and delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or use of this
information is strictly prohibited and may subject you to legal liability.