TECHNET Archives

December 2013

From:
Paul Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:04:57 -0500
Hi Wayne,

I agree with your wager. I think that they will fail CAF testing.

The fabricator does not want to pursue CAF testing as it might confuse
the argument.

Sincerely,

Paul Reid

Program Coordinator