TECHNET Archives

November 2013

From:
Paul O Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Paul O Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 02:54:20 -0600
On most of the CAD Design software I've worked with the spacing gap i.e (pad to copper) is a global value (gap) assigned to each layer, to reassign spacing's per pad or hole size isn't a feature of most software packages. There was/is one that did have the option but its not a common feature.
I use the copper weight of the layer to determine the clearance.