TECHNET Archives

November 2013

From:
Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:38:30 -0500
Joe,

You are absolutely right.

I misspelled his name and chose the wrong suggested alternate from spell check.
So much for being in a hurry.
Phew, thanks for correcting this.

Best regards,
Gerry