TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
Chris Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Chris Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:56:23 -0400
You're in CA... Use Maple Syrup!

Actually, I would think that the big producers would need to deal with
this specific issue.  They may have contacts for you (I believe this
type of instrument can be used to test for the various grades of
syrup).   I understand Jason Jones knows some people:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-february-28-2013/the-canadian-maple-syrup-syndicate

-Chris
Chris Knudsen . *New England Research, Inc.* . 331 Olcott Dr Ste L1 .
White River Junction, VT 05001 . USA
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> . www.ner.com <http:www.ner.com> .
Phone: +1-802-296-2401 . Fax: +1-802-296-8333