TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
"McGlaughlin, Jeffrey A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, McGlaughlin, Jeffrey A
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2013 12:43:06 -0400
As a wine making hobbyist I usually make my own solutions for test using a hydrometer and known Specific Gravity/Brix measure point, and zero my device with distilled water at room temperature.  Some wine supply shops sell calibration kits you might be able to use as long as you are in the 0-32 range.

Hope this helps,

Jeffrey McGlaughlin

Engineering Designer
Tactical Systems Aerospace
Battelle 505 King Ave.  Columbus, OH 43201