TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:42:05 -0400
Andrew,

 I had a small system like this once. The "Dishwasher" was made by Hobart,
they make industrial dishwashers for food industries.

 The "Chem Feed" pump was driven by a timer in a small control unit. It was
timed to inject a proper amount of chemical. I was using a saponifier. This
part of the system was a very useful feature. It had logic to repeat rinses
with DI water until a specific resistance was meet, I did not use that.

I would blow off water with an air gun which is an important step for
"Clean" boards. I had a hot air oven where I dried the PCBs.

Bob K.