TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
Lum Wee Mei <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lum Wee Mei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2013 07:36:31 +0000
Glen,
You are correct. It is our regular vendor which we have been using for past many years. The recent some 20 part numbers fabricated by this company has no such observation except for this batch.

Thanks and Regards,
~wee mei~

"Successful people aren't born that way. They become successful by establishing the habit of doing things unsuccessful people don't like to do. The successful people don't always like these things themselves; they just get on and do them." - William M Thackeray