TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
"<Bruce Tostevin>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:32:22 -0400
Our calibration tech speaks highly of the Fluke Met-Track/Metcal recall/calibration system we use here.  It was designed by FLUKE specifically to track and calibrate test/measurement equipment.  It is user friendly with a GPIB that controls her Fluke 5520 calibrator and other standards.  The software has on board reports or you can create reports and it has asset management capabilities.

Bruce Tostevin
Benchmark Electronics
Nashua, New Hampshire