TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
Dale Ritzen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dale Ritzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:02:40 -0500
We have been using the Harrington "Cal Recall" for years, but it's showing its age. We haven't upgraded over the years as we haven't had the need. But, now that our current version doesn't work with Windows 7 or above, we are looking, too.

During the last ISO audit by our registrar we asked about various cal applications that they'd seen in their travels. The one suggested was "TrackPro" by TrackPro Calibration and Maintenance. They have a free version for 1-user and a 150 item limit, but there are more options for varying prices. We are looking at TrackPro as well as the updated Harrington Cal Recall and other potential cal apps.

Please publish on TechNet if you find a good app for a reasonable price. I suspect a lot of folks are in this same situation from time to time.

Dale Ritzen, ASQ CQA
Manager | Quality Group and ISO Management Representative
Austin Manufacturing Services
Electronics Manufacturing Services :: ISO 9001:2008 Registered