TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
Ron Feyereisen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ron Feyereisen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 20:31:15 +0000
Hi Technetters!

We're looking to improve our calibration management software that tracks all of our calibrated tool certificates and schedules.
Does anyone have an opinion on what software is the best value for the money and/or which ones to avoid?

Your advice will be most appreciated!

Ron

Ron Feyereisen
Continuous Improvement Mgr., CIT