TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
"Rueda, Ernesto" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rueda, Ernesto
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 19:27:26 -0700
Hi Richard,

During our PCB proto-type build, we ask our quick-turn board house to fabricate our pilot boards.
After the pilot builds, we send our order to our other board house for mass production run.
This is where we see issues during assembly and test.

We are a Class 2 assembly OEM company.

Can I request the copy of the spec that you have?

Thank you.

Ernesto Rueda
SMT Process Engineer
Pelco by Schneider Electric