TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:54:19 +0100
I've been in the microwave mystery and magic game for many years. You may
get into a. interface impedance problem  b. production consistency issues.
From 30 to 60 GHz we prefer ribbon bonding. I have tested the method and
believe I have some stuff. Start with this:
http://www.microwavejournal.com/articles/print/9650-a-comparison-study-of-high-frequency-characteristics-for-ball-and-ribbon-bonding

Some of my friends belong to the best on what you work with. If you get
problems, I can contact them.

Inge

* *