TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 23:40:43 -0400
When I was working in UHV (ultra high vacuum) systems (Auger) as well as GC-MS, we used nylon gloves.

http://www.superiorglove.com/work-gloves/cleanroom-gloves/nylon-cleanroom-gloves

Nylon is non-shedding, making it ideal for work in pharmaceutical, electronics, and anywhere else where contamination is a concern.

Superior offers styles that can be cleanroom processed.

Bob
Sent from my iPhone