TECHNET Archives

October 2013

Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 17:59:26 -0700
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Andresakis, John" <[log in to unmask]>

Please direct him to our webpage where he can download the presentations on the bottom (http://www.faradflex.com/support/downloads.aspx ).

John Andresakis
VP of Strategic Technology
Oak-Mitsui Technologies
80 1st Street, Hoosick Falls, NY 12090
Office:  518 686-8088
Cell: 518 368-1556

From:harvey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 8:41 PM
To: TechNet E-Mail Forum; Vargas, Stephen M
Subject: Re: [TN] 01005 vs. Embedded Passives--- 2 references

OAK-MITSUI   518-686-4961
Novel Substrate with Combined Embedded ... - Pcb007.com
http://www.pcb007.com/PDFs/OakOhmega2.pdf
May 3, 2006 ... Capacitance and Resistance for Better. Electrical Performance and Higher Integration. John Andresakis, Pranabes Pramanik. Oak-Mitsui ...
Member Spotlight : Oak-Mitsui | NY-BEST
http://www.ny-best.org/page/member-spotlight-oak-mitsui
“We feel that Oak-Mitsui is strategically positioned to serve the needs of the US energy storage market,” says John Andresakis, VP of Strategic Technologies at ...
Utilization of Buried Capacitance™: A Case Study - FaradFlex
http://www.faradflex.com/userfiles/file/Utilization...
Utilization of Buried Capacitance™: A Case Study. Norm Smith (Teradata). Jun Fan (Teradata/UMR). Jim Knighten (Teradata). *John Andresakis (Oak-Mitsui ...
3M---ref Joel Peiffer
3M Electronic Solutions Division
3M Center, Building 201-1E-21
St. Paul, MN  55144
Tel:  (651) 575-1464
Cell:  (612) 327-1983
Fax:  (651) 737-4601
3M™ Embedded Capacitance Material: Reduce PCB Impedance ...
http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/EmbeddedCapacitanceMaterial/Home/
3M™ Embedded Capacitance Material (ECM) ... power bus noise, and EMI as well as simplifies PCB layout by decreasing discrete capacitor count; Can improve ...
Embedded Capacitor Material - 3M
http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebserver%3F6666660Zjcf6lVs6EVs666qzBCOrrrrQ-
Product Description. 3M™ Embedded Capacitor Material is a capacitor material which can be embedded into printed circuit boards (rigid or flex). The material's ...