TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 19:49:20 -0400
Ioan,

Definitely hard to find good gloves that didn't shed a great deal of
particulates.

I am totally drawing a blank. I forget what gloves we used in the clean
rooms.  - maybe Inge has a suggestion.

In the mean time, you might drop ColeParmer a note.  Ask them if they are
tested for clean room applications.  I know this particular one works quite
well in direct contact with liquid nitrogen applications - outside the
cleanroom.  It has a nice continuous cover that may make it suitable for the
cleanroom.  With time, all of them shed more, however.

http://www.coleparmer.com/Product/Waterproof_Cryo_Glove_gloves_15_length_lar
ge/WU-09113-32

And ... I've never found a particularly low cost source...

I am interested in what you may uncover, as an update.

Steve Creswick
Sr Associate - Balanced Enterprise Solutions
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencreswick
                         616 834 1883