TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
"Robert e. welch" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:55:11 +0000
Sorry to jump ahead of you guys.
I desperately need help draining ,cleaning & reloading a 800 pound monster HASL machine.
I keep a periodic chart right by my head, Used to sleep with it under my pillow way back during PChem.
For people who deal with Chemistry or Physics the Periodic Table (Originally produced by the Russian Dmitri  Mendeleyev)  is still one of the most useful tools one could have.
By the way we are in Galax, Virginia, so Clumpy and Kloumpios might want to consider bringing a fiddle & banjo even if just for looks.

Robert E. Welch
Senior Process Engineer
Moog Components Group