TECHNET Archives

October 2013

From:
"jrusseau.precisionanalysts.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, jrusseau.precisionanalysts.com
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:36:45 -0400
Dave,

I am going to retract my answer.  In my haste to get an answer out, I
overlooked the "which element" portion and  focused on the atomic weight
value.  Drats, foiled again.

Regards,

Joe Russeau