TECHNET Archives

September 2013

From:
Bob Wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 08:15:14 -0500
Lyon:

Are these pads "no connects" meaning they have no connection to outside
routing. If this is the case you may not need to worry about the missing
pads.

They can be easily repaired using either the epoxy or or dry film technique
as prescribed in IPC-7721.

Bob

--

   1. Bob Wettermann