TECHNET Archives

September 2013

From:
Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:30:54 -0700
The slogan news organizations seem to go by is: bad news is good news and
good news is no news.
The result is that in papers, radio and tv the (almost) only thing you read
and hear is about all the bad things happening. And in a country the size of
the US and with the communication systems of today it is very easy to fill a
news hour with bad news. The result is many people get discouraged or tune
out and don't care anymore.
Have you heard of any good laws passed recently? Any good deeds done by
anybody? Not much!

Nevertheless, look carefully in your own neighborhood and you will actually
see good things happening. Than start to realize that your neighborhood is
just like most neighborhoods and you can conclude lots of good things are
actually happening.

Ok, enough, back to the circuit boards, the parts, the stencils and the
solder.
Ahne.

 (and to the Technet, where good things do happen)