TECHNET Archives

September 2013

From:
"Rueda, Ernesto" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rueda, Ernesto
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 13:06:32 -0700
Hi Doug,

Thank you very much for giving me right path to solve our machine issues. This machine is circa 1997 and needs upgrade per SCS Tech whom I spoke with this afternoon. The service technician will come by next week to evaluate this machine.

Have a nice weekend.

Best Regards,

Ernesto