TECHNET Archives

September 2013

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 16:05:29 +0000
I thought it suppose used for
"> Zymet TC201 thermally conductive epoxy and Loctite 3621."
Different animal to use for solder paste.
Why you use EFD for solder paste? Assume not prototype - anything goes at prototype.  (hand placement for flipchip too).

Joyce Koo
Researcher
Materials Interconnect Lab
Office: (519) 888-7465 79945