TECHNET Archives

September 2013

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 08:01:09 -0500
I have always found their support to be excellent and very responsive.  I
like the fact that most of their machines are built from stock parts that
you can get from Grainger or McMaster Carr.  Only their controllers and
their valves are custom to PVA.  The thing that I like about the
Pathmaster software, other than being easy to use, is that it is excellent
for "tweaking" the program.  Editing is very easy.  Jon Merrill, their
master programmer, REALLY knows his stuff.

I am surprised to hear about the benchtop equipment.  I have one of their
PVA350 benchtops, which I still see on their web site.  Now, the 350 is
only a 3 axis machine, but does pretty well for adhesive dispense.  Did
they discontinue ALL benchtops or just the 200 series?

Doug Pauls