TECHNET Archives

September 2013

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bernard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2013 01:46:42 -0700
Pure Technologies in Florida sells lo alpha tin& solder that's
conflict-free----
primarily to semicon industry. I believe there are other sources as well.  I
don't know the economics involved but it's a way around any order or
production interruptions.
Bernie Kessler

--
Bernard Kessler Bernard Kessler & Associates, Ltd 562-495-3221 Fax:
562-495-3228 "Service is our Profession"