TECHNET Archives

September 2013

From:
"Goodyear, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Goodyear, Patrick
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:29:13 +0000
Had a mouse once in a switched 400w speaker output driver board for a SODAR unit that decided to mark his territory at the wrong time.    The cleanup really stunk.

Pat